Cost Effective AC Service in Northeast Oklahoma
At Quality Comfort Air (QCAIR) we offer all of the services you need for the comfort of your home or office. Services include air conditioning repair, maintenance, duct cleaning, installation and replacement, and indoor air quality.
Quality Comfort Air offers a expansive line-up of energy efficient, state-of-the-art residential products. We offer several gas furnace models that have an AFUE rating at or above 95%, qualifying them for the federal tax credit. We’re in industry leader in geothermal / water source heat pumps,
Quality Comfort Air offers high efficiency heating and cooling units for commercial applications. Our versatile product line lets you match a unit to your specific job requirements. Quality Comfort Air also offers geothermal water source heat pumps for commercial use, from 1/2 to 25 tons. All our units are charged with environmentally friendly R-410A.
How much time do you spend indoors?
Most people spend 60 to 90% of their time indoors. The air you breathe has a substantial effect on you and your family’s health. Over the course of time, with normal use, air duct systems accumulate a mass of contaminants including dirt, dust, bacteria, fungi, hair, pet dander, construction debris, and chemical residues.
Are you putting your family or employees at risk?
Consider these facts:
- 50% of all illness is either caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air (Source, American College of Allergists)
- 1 out 6 people who suffer from allergies does so because of the direct relationship to the fungi and bacteria found in the air duct system. (Source, Total Health and Better Health Magazines)
- Indoor air is found to be up to 70 times more polluted than outdoor air. (Source, Environmental Protection Agency)
- The elderly, asthmatics and people with breathing problems are also likely to be sensitive to pollutants in the air of their own home. (Department of Consumer Affairs)
- Children are more likely than adults to be affected by polluted air. They breathe faster, inhale more air per unit of body weight and are closer to the ground, where the concentrations of pollutants are higher. (Department of Consumer Affairs)
- Clean systems restore capacity and lessen running time. This creates savings on heating and cooling bills. (Source, Louisiana Cooperative Extension Service